Cameron Station At Its Best
5146 Brawner Place
Alexandria, VA 22304
4 Bedroom, 3 Full Bath, 2 Half Bath
Carlyle Model With Bonus 4th Floor Master Suite
You’ll feel right at home in this 4 bedroom, 5 bath located in the lovely Cameron Station. It has all the charm and function you’ve been looking for: a chef’s eat-in kitchen, sunny porch, gas fireplace, large bedrooms and two-car garage in a beautiful neighborhood. An open layout, sunlight filled space and the latest appliances make this end unit irresistable. Once you open the door and see this breathtaking home, you’ll have to have it!
Quarterly HOA is $350.98 and includes a community pool, trails, beautifully landscaped common areas, renovated gym and party room.
The spectacular chef’s kitchen has paid every attention to detail. From Friday pizza night to Sunday brunch, you’ll never run out of excuses to cook.
The whole family will be happy with the first of two living rooms. Take a break from cooking and relax with your favorite magazine in front of the fire. That’s the dream!
But, it only gets better. Step outside onto your porch – perfect for sipping your soy latte or grilling veggies.
This dining room can be casual or formal, situated right around the corner from the kitchen and opening into a formal living room – all covered with natural light!
Enjoy dessert and your favorite piece of art in this formal living room.
This bonus den on the first floor makes a great office.
Spacious, convenient and easy – this entryway and mudroom keeps everything tidy and in it’s place.
This stylish powder room would please even the most discerning guest!
We have never seen such a gorgeous master suite. Enjoy the perfect night’s sleep and wake up every morning refreshed.
Wardrobe change? No problem in the two roomy walk-in closets.
A full bath, separate stand up shower, two sinks, spacious vanity and plenty of room to stock up on your essentials, this master bath is fit for royalty.
There’s even a rare fourth floor, second master suite – your house guests will never want to leave!
The bonus fourth floor full bath features classic style and elegance.
The second bedroom is big enough for your kids and their friends to enjoy a slumber party.
Special touches in the third bedroom really make it feel like home, sweet home.
The gleaming bathtub, trendy tile and bronze fixtures make this full bath another hassle-free space for the family and guests.
The picturesque walkway and exterior make us smile every time!
Experience all that nature has to offer right next door to Cameron Station, with Ben Brenman Park.
From the Current Owners: Our Top 10 Reasons We Loved Living Here
1. Convenience! Easy commute into DC, Old Town, National Harbor, and really anywhere in Northern Virginia with highway entrances 395, 95, and 495 right outside the neighborhood.
2. Biking/Running/Walking! Our entire family has loved the sidewalks and trails (behind the townhouse across the street). This path is a direct route to Ben Brenman Park. We frequently continue into Town Old or to the Harris Teeter Shopping Center.
3. Sunday Farmers Market! Local vendors set up at the park just a few blocks away on Sunday’s until 1.30pm. Amazing produce, baked goods, cheese, fresh flowers, and other creative vendors. We walk down, feed the fish and buy some groceries. So fun!
4. Never Need To Leave The Neighborhood! We have a Coffee Shop, Market, Salon, and Restaurant. It’s amazing!
5. Bright Start Learning Center! All 3 of our sons have been at Bright Start since 4 months old. Our children have learned so much and truly enjoy school. We drive, bike, and run/walk them daily to school.
6. Ben Brenman Park! A great place to picnic, play sports, play on the playground, and enjoy the turtles, coy fish, and duck families. Plus, movies outside during the summer!
7. Samuel Tucker Elementary! The School really encourages a sense of community. The property has 3 newly built play grounds, tennis and basketball courts. Lots of fun!
8. Cameron Station Amenities! Beautifully landscaped grounds, community pool, party room, and a remodeled fitness center
9. Relationships! We LOVE our block and neighbors. Some with kids, some retired, and some snow birds. We frequently enjoy pot luck street parties and always know we have someone to call in case of emergency.
10. Easy Commute to METRO! There is a FREE Cameron Station shuttle that runs frequently to metro which is less then 5 min to METRO!
For more information, please contact Jennifer@agsbuyeredition.com/wheredoyoudwell!
All information deemed reliable, but not guarunteed.