Buying a House
You already have everything you need. Swear.
The hardest part about buying a home is getting to the root of what you REALLY want your life to look like and how your new home will fit into that picture. We can help you find a home that meets your essential needs and budget (yes! any budget), but doesn’t leave out your dreams and what you truly want as a homeowner.
What do you DWELL in?
It’s all about your mindset and where you want to go in life. DWELL in possibility, abundance and your dreams – believing that your perfect first home is right around the corner.
Your home should be your sanctuary. We want you to be happy each time you walk down the street in your new neighborhood and through your front door.
The more you can tell us your likes and dislikes, interests, and goals, the more we can focus on the best direction to take. Don’t be swayed by “what you ought to do” but go with your passion and instincts, and you’ll have no regrets.
With our knowledge and expertise of the DC local market, we will work together as a team in finding your new home.
We promise to guide you and answer ANY questions (we’ve heard it all, so don’t be embarrassed!). Here’s how we’ll do it!
Customized attention and direction
- Our modern, boutique-like service lets us provide a customized approach, just for YOU.
- Our small team of agents, including founder Jennifer Myers, breathe real estate day in and day out and can jump on the latest listings in a flash.
- We can show you current trends and local pricing of condos, townhomes, or single-family houses.
- We can narrow down which neighborhoods embrace the vibe you’re after since we know them all. Location defines your lifestyle and is a key starting point of your search.
“You all really are great at what you do. I greatly appreciate all of the time, effort and assistance you’ve dedicated to our first home buying experience. Your advice is prudent, helpful and always keeps our best interests and desires in mind. In short, you are phenomenal.”
– Ben & Brittany
Smart financial decisions
- We know the latest loan and financing options out there to make buying more affordable.
- We are strong advocates for first-time buyers and can connect you to any local and federal homeowner assistance program that can save you money.
- We won’t let you buy something you can’t afford and stay focused on not being “house poor.”
- We can help you see the vision and potential of homes that can fit your budget AND dreams!
“When I bought my first home in 2002, my agent NEVER told me I could have received $50,000 through a first-time home buyer assistance program. Now I know better and am knowledgeable about every local and federal program out there. I make sure all of my clients are informed about any little-known programs that can save them money when purchasing a home. “
– Jennifer Myers
Strategic with your time
- We use the latest technology and resources to keep abreast of listings, market conditions, and local trends.
- We work hard to ensure smooth contract negotiations, transactions, and closings – and keep you updated every step of the way. You will not be disappointed with our attention to detail from start to finish in all proceedings.
- We’re on your timetable and won’t push you. But, we know how busy you are and will keep it streamlined and efficient whenever possible (unless you want to stop for that cup of java!).
- We’ll communicate with you however you want — email, text, Facebook, or phone. We are here to serve you in the best way possible.
Want to hear more? Sign up for our newsletter today →